You are cordially invited to join us for the 2nd Chinese American Pathologists Association (CAPA) Diagnostic Pathology Course on Saturday and Sunday ?(November 12 -13, 2016) at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas. This two-day course provides in-depth coverage on the pitfalls or mistakes that are commonly encountered in daily diagnostic pathology and intraoperative frozen section consultations, and the best practice approaches to avoid these mistakes in a format of didactic lectures and case-based presentations. Given the great success of our first CAPA diagnostic course and the unforgettable time in New York last year, we are confident that you will enjoy this great CAPA educational event. In addition, you will also enjoy the following additional benefits and more.
– Network with colleagues, course organizers and faculty
– Visit Texas Medical Center, the world largest medical center
– Earn valuable CME credits
– Enjoy Saturday night dinner party (included after registration)
– Only $100 registration fee for active CAPA members (yes, including Saturday night dinner party)
Click here?for the course program. ?To register for this exciting event, please go to
DEADLINE: The deadline for registration with Saturday evening dinner is October 31, 2016. After this date, you may continue to register online or register onsite for the course. However, Saturday evening dinner will not be guaranteed.
CAPA President, 2016-2017